School Closure Update — March 19, 2020
March 19, 2020
Happy Thursday, and HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING! Hope you are having a great first week of eLearning!
Today is a BLACK day, so make sure that you have your assignments for blocks 2, 4, and 6 complete by the end of the day today for Attendance!
A couple of things to note today:
- The RCHS Refocus Room has a Google Classroom page now. This page is run by Mrs. Doll, and she will be posting coping strategies, positive videos, and Brain Break ideas. If you are interested in joining the Google Classroom page, enter code marbywr.
- The Lions Snack Shack & Food Pantry will be open TOMORROW, March 20th. Read the following instructions from Mr. Hadley:
- “The Rush County Schools Food Pantry will be open Friday, March 20 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM. We are going to have a drive-thru food pantry. The pantry is located in Room 169 in the high school and can be accessed right off of Sexton Street.” (Email from Mr. Hadley)
- Also keep in mind the information about the Meal Packs. Dates and locations are below:
Friday, March 20th ………………..5-Day Meal Pack
Wednesday, April 1st ………………5-Day Meal Pack
- Check your emails, Google Classroom, and Canvas DAILY! This is the main form of communication.
Have a good one!