School Closure Update – March 15, 2020
March 15, 2020
Tomorrow starts Day 1 of eLearning for Rush County School students. It will be a RED DAY, so expect assignments from Blocks 1,3,5 and 7. Assignments must be posted by 9:00 AM. Check your emails, Google Classroom or Canvas (whichever your teacher uses) daily! All of your assignments and email communication will be posted there.
Mr. Hadley’s tips include:
- Make sure that you have reliable internet access.
- Have a dedicated study space and stay organized. It may be good to follow a normal school routine. Completing work in your PJ’s may make it harder to concentrate.
- Eliminate distractions–From Netflix to social media, you will be faced with many distractions that can easily sidetrack your studies.
- Have the required books and materials.
- Ask for help when you need it—email specific teachers with questions.
- Identify your learning objectives and goals, then build a study plan.
- Review, revise, repeat…
- Take study breaks.
Check back for more updates as they come available.
Please Note: You MUST SUBMIT THE ASSIGNMENT REQUIRED FOR THE DAY, OR YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED ABSENT! Attendance is based on completed assignments.